* My last name, Racciatti, is pronounced, RA-SHOT-TI!
*I am a nice, down to EARTH person! I have a huge heart and would do almost ANYTHING for the people I LOVE!
* I am a BIG time animal lover and activist!
*My SISTER, Alecia used to be my BABYSITTER, before she was my SISTER!
* I can be your girly girl but I can ALSO get down and DIRTY! - I love camping, in a tent (campers do not equal TRUE camping, BTW)
*I love to fish, YES I bait my own hook. I also HAVE carried CANOES on my shoulders! (wooden and aluminum :) )
* It's weird, I know, but I have a HUGE phobia of RUBBER bands! If I touch one, or one is near me, I FREAK out!
* Things with lots of bling and SPARKLE make me SMILE!
* FALL is my most FAVORITE season!
* I will ALWAYS live in the MIDWEST because I LOVE the 4 DIFFERENT seasons!
*Bracelets ARE my FAVORITE accessory!
* The number 6 is my all time FAVORITE number/ my lucky number!
* The Tiger is my FAVORITE animal! In the Chinese year, I am the year of the TIGER!
* If you haven't figured out by now, PINK is my favorite color!!! :)
* I went to HIGH SCHOOL at DELASALLE which is on an Island surrounded by the MISSISSIPPI!
*I broke my BACK in high school while practicing a CHEERLEADING stunt!
* I was bit in the FACE by a dog in 2nd grade and HOSPITALIZED for a week. You can still see the. SCAR!- None the less, I still LOVE dogs.
* I used to CRY at the end of EVERY movie as a kid, no matter what it was!
* I LOVE hardwood floors.
* I will NEVER get tired with COMPLIMENTS about my music!
Nicole began singing and songwriting at the age of 8, when she and her friend started their own band called “The Snow Angels”. Nicole has always aspired to be a professional singer/songwriter and now it is looking like her dreams may be coming true. Nicole has been performing live for years and has worked with recording artists from all over the US.
Nicole Racciatti is a city girl from Minneapolis, Minnesota. She was born on October 18, 1986. She was adopted at the age of 3 and she legally became a Racciatti on November 6, 1989. Nicole was always a happy and imaginative child, keeping music as a part of her upbringing. Nicole related her life experiences to songs she heard and decided she wanted her music to do that for others.
Nicole lost her mother, K.C. Racciatti, to lung cancer from second hand smoke on May 14, 2005. That was one of the hardest bumps she has had to overcome in life and like the other obstacles in her life, Nicole turned her pain and anger into a song. This one is titled: “Hear My Cries”.
Right after the loss of her mother, Nicole worked at the Donut Connection, in Minneapolis, Minnesota. There she endured months of sexual harassment and molestation. Nicole eventually quit and never looked back. She hopes to help others out there open up to their painful experiences by sharing her own. Nicole uses the lyrics in her songs to share these experiences with her fans. "There will be a song on my next album about my experience working there and I hope it will help others see that they are not alone." Nicole Stated.
Nicole attended and graduated high school at DeLaSalle in Minneapolis. Education is very important to Nicole and she wanted to graduate college before she seriously started attempting a career in the music industry. Nicole graduated college in April, 2009 from Waldorf College in Forest City, Iowa.
Nicole encountered another road block in her life when she was studying abroad her JR. Year of college and she began experiencing excruciating pain all over her body. "Every joint hurt, from my shoulders and fingers, to my toes and I didn't know why. It was the worst pain I have ever been in!". When she came back to the USA she immediately went to the doctor and 2 months later was diagnosed with D.I. Lupus. Nicole is a strong supporter of the lupus foundation and is active in spreading awareness about the disease.
(Click Link for website)
Nicole Racciatti starteed working with record label, "Blaze Records, USA", based out of Akron, OH. in the spring of 2010. A few months later, Racciatti realized working with a label closer to her would make more sense. She started working with the all hip hop and rap label, "Pledge Empire Records", based out of Minneapolis, MN. Nicole has performed with the label and released a Christmas single "Happy Birthday Jesus", her single "I'm Done" and her newest single "If Only For A Night". She decided that she liked where she was in life, and wanted to stay here. In February of 2011, Racciatti signed with "Pledge Digital Records", a branch off "Pledge Empire Records" for artists not in the hip hop or rap genre.
Nicole is continuing to grow as a single artist in the music industry. Her songs are relate‐able and inspire many.